Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quick update


Here's a quick update - Troy and I are going on our tenth year of marriage! Over the last ten years we have built a home in West Point, we have three kids; Makenzie 9yrs, Corbin 7yrs, and Tyson is 5yrs. Troy has opened his own door shop, and currently owns and manages 15 rental units. Thats alot of mortgages!!! I am mostly a stay at home mom, but I am going to school, helping Troy and running a business called Darling Details ( home accents). When we are not running around we like to travel, swim and just hang out at home!

1 comments:

Jack and Koy said...

Hi, I just looked at your bog. It;s Great. We've only been fishing a few times, but Never caught fish like that. The kids look like they really had a good time. The pictures from Goblin Valley ar fun. I haven't seen any of ours yet. You and Troy look very Scottish. Thanks for the pictures.
Love Grama Koy and Grandpa Jack