Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time to play Catch up!

Ok, so it has been a while since I have posted and for that I am sorry, so here we go its time to catch you all up on what has gone down over the last couple months. School ended and summer began, Makenzie went to Kansas with My side of the family to visit Kurt, Melissa, Elle, Kohl, but mainly Kylie. Before she left Katy gave her a perm, she looked really cute with her first perm ever. While she was gone the boys and I went to the pet store and bought fish for our aquarium. It has been fun for them to have fish and it really doesn't stink, I thought it would. We spent the first part of the summer stuck inside because it was raining. I kept thinking they should have gone to school for another month, summer is no fun when you can't go outside. The fourth of July we spent in Kaysville, the kids and I were in the water parade and loved every minute of it. We have gone camping a couple times and the kids are getting really good at shooting their BB guns. This summer was pretty low key, there were no vacations, we did get to spend a lot of time with family and of course the traditional wednesday swim day! NOW school has started again for all of us (except Troy). Makenzie is in sixth grade, she has lots of friends in her class and is loving her teacher. Corbin is in third grade, his teacher called the other day to let me know she gave him a pretest in math (on stuff they will learn THIS year) she said she has never had anyone score as high as he did. My little math genius! Tyson is in first grade (ALL DAY SCHOOL, mom is so excited) He has a lot of friends and makes more every day. The boys are playing soccer and Makenzie has just joined the sixth grade orchestra (she's learning the Viola). I am back in school and seem to be having a hard time finding the drive to want to do my work. I think its because the kids are gone ALL DAY and I don't think homework sounds as fun as enjoying my time alone! Troy is still working everyday (except Sunday)he doesn't get summer break! I'll try and be better at posting and remembering to take pictures!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Good to see you're back Jen. It's good to hear about your family because I never to get to see you guys anymore ;(