Friday, March 19, 2010

SICK over Spring Break!

So I can't decide if I am really lucky or really un-lucky! It is my spring break, I have been looking forward to this week for a long time. I had so many things I wanted to get done and started, I was going to do "spring cleaning", start Tyson's scrapbook, scan in all my pictures and put them on disks, clean out the garage, take down the trampoline, do some weeding, and get the garden ready to plant in. How much did I actually get done...NONE of it! I ended up getting sick! I spent four days in my warm bed watching Law and Order marathons or NCIS marathons. I took naps, played on my computer, made a budget (the only productive thing I did), coughed, blew my nose and napped again! I'm looking back on my week and thinking how unproductive it was....but I SURE DID GET TO DO NOTHING! I know you are thinking it sounds like heaven...well....IT WAS!

0 comments: