Thursday, November 27, 2008

Laser Tag!

Since it's a Holiday weekend, and the kids were out of school on Wednesday, we decided to go play laser tag! I let them each invite friends, Makenzie of course couldn't only invite 1, so there ended up being 11 of us total. My friend Chersty was nice enough to come play with us! All day long, about every 15 min, my kids would ask if it was time to go. I'm not sure if they just don't understand time or if they just like asking over and over but I told them all "it doesn't open until 4pm" the closer it got to 4 the more excited they all became. It finally was the magic hour so we all piled into the cars and drove over and guess what....it actually opens at "5"!!!
We decided to go get Little Caesars and take it to a park to kill some time, so here we are the end of November, having a picnic in the park! It was cold, but thank goodness there is not any snow yet!
We did eventually make it to play laser tag, and the kids had a blast! Corbin, Tyson, their friend Jeremy, me and Chersty were all on one team, the girls were all on the other! When the game ended they all wanted to play again, so now they are planning the next trip!

2 comments:

ceryl said...

So the girls absolutely loved it!! You are the best. I totally love the new Christmas blog. Never tell me you're not creative again!

ceryl said...

You've been tagged:)