Friday, February 6, 2009

The end of another exciting week!

I am so glad this week is over! The kids had parent teacher conferences this week, so they were home every day by 1:30, except for Kenzie she had play practice every night until 5:30pm. It made for a long week! Corbin is working on his animal report, he chose the exciting world of the Cheetah! Kenzie is getting ready for their play NEXT WEEK, and Tyson just wants soccer to start. I am enjoying the fascinating world of the Brain (my biopsychology class), and Troy is still doing what Troy does, EVERYDAY! My mom did call this week to see if we would be able to go to Kansas over Spring Break, I hope that all works out, it would be so much fun! Oh yeah and I may be loosing the old piece of scrap parked on the side of my house, Corbin guilted Troy into either working on the Porche or else getting rid of it, NO he's not getting rid of it (I'm not that lucky) but he is taking it to the hot rod shop next to his door shop so they can do some work on it, either way it'll be out of my hair!

2 comments:

Jack and Lindzi said...

Congrats on the Porche. It's the little things in life that make us so happy. The girls are excited for Kenzie's play. We didn't have early out this week. Our conferences were optional. Hopefully next week will quiet down for you!

Jamie said...

I wish I could see Kenz in her play! You'll have to post some pics for me. I'm jealous you guys are all going to Kansas. It sounds like it will be lots of fun. And what's this about a porche? Haha.. Troy would.