Thursday, February 19, 2009

Makenzie's Play



I know you've all been waiting to see what Makenzie looks like as a tree so here it is....The play was amazing! The songs were so cute and the sets were darling. I was amazed at the talent of these elementary aged kids. Makenzie was the best tree, the leaves and branches on her head are made of tights stuffed with pringles cans-oh the things people think of! I'm hoping for a dvd if I get one I'll try and post a little of it so you can see the talent of these kids. It was the best experience for Kenzie. She practiced for about 4 months, three days a week! It took a lot of dedication to see this through to the end. I am so proud of Makenzie for sticking to it and being a great tree!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so bummed I missed it! I could just see Kenz being such a good performer! Tell her congrats for me on the success of her play.

Jack and Lindzi said...

It was fun to watch you Kenz! You did an amazing job. It is hard work to stay on stage the whole time. Especially when your face itched and your branches had a mind of their own!! Love ya young broadway star!