Monday, December 7, 2009

My Christmas Tree!

Every year on the day after Thanksgiving, I pull my Christmas Tree out from the basement and become frustrated with how to decorate it! This year I gave up! I called my creative, talented and amazing neighbor (yes, you Ceryl) and forced her into using her wonderful talents to help me decorate the best tree ever! She was nice enough to meet me at Walmart and help me to pick out ribbon, grapvine, bulbs, berry garland and the cutest snowflakes (from Dollar Tree)! I watched her throw this Amazing tree together, it turned out so cute! I Love it! I just hope that next I'll be able to re-create it! Here are some pictures, they don't really do the tree justice but at least you can get an idea...Thanks again Ceryl!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE your tree!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week!

Kamee said...

Verrry Niiice!

Melissa said...

Your tree is sweet...I can't wait until my kids are old enough (and nice enough) to let me have a tree with more than just lights on it lol.